No, Vilo does not replace your modem; instead, it’s directly plugged into your modem to create a mesh network that provides better and more reliable Internet throughout your home. It does replace your existing router, although some people may choose to keep their existing router, as you can use it in conjunction with a current router set up if you want. You will need an active broadband internet connection and modem to use the Vilo system.
Articles in this section
- What is Vilo's Beta Testing Program?
- Will Vilo replace my modem or router?
- Vilo First Birthday Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Vilo Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Is the Vilo website secure?
- Does Vilo store my data?
- What is mesh Wi-Fi?
- Is there a monthly fee to run Vilo?
- Do I need the single pack or the three pack?
Article is closed for comments.