Vilo is a scalable Wi-Fi system so there is no limit on the number of Vilos you can connect to your network. However, for optimal performance, we recommend no more than 8 Vilos in your home network. A 3-pack can cover up to 4,500 sq. ft., which meets the needs of most users.
Articles in this section
- Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi User Manual
- App & Firmware Release Notes
- Will Vilo work with my ISP (Comcast, AT&T, etc)?
- How many Vilos can I have in my mesh system?
- Vilo Bug Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
- Does Vilo work with 220V outlets? Can Vilo be used internationally?
- After factory reset, does Vilo go back to the older firmware version?
- Can I use an Ethernet cable to connect a device to one of the Vilos?
- Does Vilo store my browsing history?
- How to factory reset my Vilo