The Restart Wi-Fi feature improves your network performance, we recommend scheduling regular restarts for optimal network performance. Daily restarts keep your Vilos at peak performance.
Here's how to restart your Wi-Fi:
- In the Vilo app, on the home page, click on your network page. Next click on “Restart Wi-Fi” on the bottom right of the screen.
- There are two options: “Restart Now” and “Schedule Regular Restarts”.
- "Restart Now" will immediately restart your Wi-Fi network.
- When “Schedule Regular Restarts” is enabled, you can schedule a routine restart to boost your Wi-Fi network's performance.
- For example, the following screenshot shows your Wi-Fi network will automatically restart at 3:30 PM every Tuesday.