Yes, Vilo works with other routers. Sometimes, ISP's provide their own router or users already have a working router at home. When connecting the main Vilo to the existing working router you already have at home, simply plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your existing working router and the other end into the WAN port on the main Vilo, the rest of the setup is the same.
Articles in this section
- Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi User Manual
- App & Firmware Release Notes
- Will Vilo work with my ISP (Comcast, AT&T, etc)?
- How many Vilos can I have in my mesh system?
- Vilo Bug Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
- Does Vilo work with 220V outlets? Can Vilo be used internationally?
- After factory reset, does Vilo go back to the older firmware version?
- Can I use an Ethernet cable to connect a device to one of the Vilos?
- Does Vilo store my browsing history?
- How to factory reset my Vilo