Effective January 14, 2021
Any undamaged product purchased from Vilo can be returned within 30 days after the date of purchase, provided that you follow the return process outlined below. Please note, you will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product and any returns that do not have an RMA # will not be refunded. For products that are damaged, dead on arrival, or fall within our limited warranty policy, we will replace the products. Please see our warranty below for full details.
Once your return has been received and processed, we will issue a refund back to the original payment method. We recommend that you provide the tracking number after shipping so that we can follow up on your return in a timely manner. For items given or received as a gift, we are only able to issue a refund to the payment method used by the purchaser.
*For bulk or wholesale purchases:
Any undamaged bulk or wholesale product purchased by qualified ISPs, distributors, or wholesalers from Vilo can be returned within 30 days of the ship date, provided that you follow the return process outlined below. All returns are handled as exchanges or store credit toward a future purchase. All products being returned must be in the original packaging with all accessories, documentation, and must be in new/unused condition. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. For products that are damaged, dead on arrival, or fall within our limited warranty policy, we will replace the products or issue a store credit. Please see our warranty below for full details.
How to return Vilo:
- Start the process by submitting a support ticket and selecting “Returns” as the support topic. Be sure to complete all fields in the ticket form, including the order number received from Vilo Living at the time of purchase.
- For purchases made through Vilo’s authorized resellers and distributors, please refer to their respective return policies.
- We will send you an email with return instructions including an RMA #.
- Securely package the product you wish to return in the original packaging with all accessories and documentation.
- Include the RMA # in your package.
- Mail the return package using a carrier of your choice within 10 days of receiving the instructions. Please send the tracking information via the support ticket for faster processing.
- We will inform you by email after the returned product(s) have been received and we will process your refund to the payment method used to make the original purchase.
Please use the following address for returns:
14550 Interurban Ave S, Tukwila, WA, 98168
All quality-related defects on products sold directly by Vilo or authorized resellers are covered by a one-year limited warranty, beginning on the date of purchase. Defective products will be replaced with a new model, a refurbished model of equal value or, if both are unavailable, the model nearest to the original model's form, functionality, and performance. The replacement unit will be covered by a limited warranty for three months from the date of replacement or repair.
The following products are not covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a giveaway, donation, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water damage, or other operating conditions contrary to the Vilo documentation
HOW TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Start the process by submitting a ticket and selecting 'Tech Support' as the support topic.
- Describe in detail the quality-related issue that you are experiencing with your Vilo product so that Vilo is able to troubleshoot the issue with your unit.
- Provide valid proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was made in the Vilo Store, a valid proof of purchase would be an order number or sales invoice.
- If your purchase was made from an authorized reseller, a valid proof of purchase would be a dated sales receipt from the authorized reseller that includes a description of the product and the price.
- It may be necessary to return the product for quality testing. If so, Vilo will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and return instructions.