Any undamaged product purchased from Vilo can be returned within 30 days after the date of purchase, provided that you follow the return process outlined below. Once your return has been received and processed, we will issue a refund based upon the original payment method. For items given or received as a gift, we are only able to issue a refund to the payment method used by the purchaser.
- Start the process by submitting a ticket and selecting “Returns” as the support topic. Be sure to complete all fields in the ticket form, including the order number received from Vilo at the time of purchase.
- For purchases made through Vilo’s authorized resellers and distributors, please refer to their respective return policies.
- Vilo will send you an email with return instructions including a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Securely package the product you wish to return in the original packaging with all accessories and documentation.
- Affix the pre-paid return shipping label to your package. If you do not want to use the return shipping label provided by Vilo, you can also ship the return package by a carrier of your choice.
- Mail the return package within 10 days after Vilo has issued a return label.
- We will inform you by email after the returned product(s) have been received and we process your refund to the account used to make the original purchase. Your refund will include the purchase price of the returned product and any associated sales tax. The shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
All quality-related defects on products sold directly by Vilo or authorized resellers are covered by a one-year limited warranty, beginning on the date of purchase. Defective products will be replaced with a new model, a refurbished model of equal value or, if both are unavailable, the model nearest to the original model's form, functionality, and performance. The replacement unit will be covered by a limited warranty for three months from the date of replacement or repair.
The following products are not covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality-related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a giveaway, donation, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water damage, or other operating conditions contrary to the Vilo documentation
HOW TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Start the process by submitting a ticket and selecting 'Tech Support' as the support topic.
- Describe in detail the quality-related issue that you are experiencing with your Vilo product so that Vilo is able to troubleshoot the issue with your unit.
- Provide valid proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was made in the Vilo Store, a valid proof of purchase would be an order number or sales invoice.
- If your purchase was made from an authorized reseller, a valid proof of purchase would be a dated sales receipt from the authorized reseller that includes a description of the product and the price.
- It may be necessary to return the product for quality testing. If so, Vilo will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and return instructions.