In your Vilo app, restart the network, when the network is back online and working, try to connect your device again. If this does not resolve the problem please contact us.
Articles in this section
- My Device Won't Connect to The Closest Vilo
- Once setup is successful and the wifi network is working, light is flashing blue on Vilo
- After I connect to the Wi-Fi network in my phone settings, and go back to the app, it shows “failed to connect to Wi-Fi"”
- My home network is Comcast/X-Finity and the app shows no internet connection
- The app says the Ethernet Cable is not connected when the Ethernet cable is connected to my Vilo
- When I try to connect a device to the Wi-Fi network, the app shows it is connected but the device is actually not connected
- The same device shows up twice on my list of connected devices.