This happens from time to time if your Vilo has not had regular restarts. Restart your Vilo, this will help boost the performance of your Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- I've added a blocked website in Parental Controls but I can still browse the site on my device.
- After optimizing my Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi quality is still poor.
- Site blocking in Parental Control is not working
- What is the difference between “Allow internet access” and “Block from network” on the Device page?
- I tried to connect a device to my Wi-Fi network and the current Wi-Fi network shows “Denied access to network” but in the Vilo app, it shows this device is set to allow internet access
- Deleting current Wi-Fi network fails
- Firmware update failed
- Can I upgrade the firmware when my Vilo is powered off?
- When trying to submit a ticket from the app, the app says "submission failed"
Article is closed for comments.