Try clearing the history on your internet browser, please refer to your browser’s instructions on how to clear out the browsing history. Once cleared, you will no longer be able to access the blocked site on the device.
Articles in this section
- I've added a blocked website in Parental Controls but I can still browse the site on my device.
- After optimizing my Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi quality is still poor.
- Site blocking in Parental Control is not working
- What is the difference between “allow internet access” and “block from network” on the device page?
- I tried to connect a device to my Wi-Fi network and the current Wi-Fi network shows “Denied access to network” but in the Vilo app, it shows this device is set to allow internet access
- Deleting current Wi-Fi network fails
- Firmware update failed
- Can I upgrade the firmware when my Vilo is powered off?
- When trying to submit a ticket from the app, the app says "submission failed"