If this is your home set up you can plug one end of your ethernet cable to the main Vilo and the other end of the same ethernet cable into this ethernet jack on the wall. The rest of the setup is the same.
Articles in this section
- A Sub Vilo from the same package cannot be added to the network automatically after it was factory reset
- While setting up the main Vilo on an iOS device the QR code won't scan
- Can I use Vilo if I don't have a modem?
- What if my ISP does not provide a modem but I have an ethernet jack on the wall in my home for internet access?
- Does Vilo Support Ethernet Backhaul (Can I connect two Vilos in the same network with an Ethernet cable)?
- Does Vilo Support Bridge Mode?
- An app page is not loading during setup
- Factory reset fails
- When adding a new sub-Vilo from a different package, searching for the new Vilo fails
- The indicator light does not turn solid amber when trying to add a sub-Vilo from a different package
Article is closed for comments.