Yes and the connected device will have internet access without needing additional setting up.
Articles in this section
- Vilo Mesh Wi-Fi User Manual
- App & Firmware Release Notes
- Will Vilo work with my ISP (Comcast, AT&T, etc)?
- Vilo Coverage: How Many Vilos Can I have in My Mesh System?
- Vilo Bug Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
- Does Vilo work with 220V outlets? Can Vilo be used internationally?
- After factory reset, does Vilo go back to the older firmware version?
- Can I use an Ethernet cable to connect a device to one of the Vilos?
- Does Vilo store my browsing history?
- How to factory reset my Vilo
Article is closed for comments.