If you have a modem & router combo provided by your ISP, you can directly connect your main Vilo's WAN port to your combo device's LAN port using an ethernet cable. The rest of the setup is the same.
Articles in this section
- Setting up your Vilo system
- How To Set Up Vilo With a Static IP
- Setting up your Wi-Fi Printer with Vilo
- After deleting Sub Vilos, can they still be added to the network automatically?
- Can I set up two separate Wi-Fi networks if I bought a 3-pack of Vilos?
- How do I setup Vilo(s) if I have a modem and router combo device provided by my ISP?
- How to submit a log
- What do I need to set up my Vilo?
- What is the recommended distance between Vilos?
- Adding Sub Vilos