If you have a modem+router combo, you can directly connect your main Vilo Wan port to your combo device Lan port using an ethernet cable. The rest of the setup is the same.
Articles in this section
- Setting up your Vilo system
- Setting up your Wi-Fi Printer with Vilo
- After deleting Sub Vilos, can they still be added to the network automatically?
- Can I set up two separate Wi-Fi networks if I bought a 3-pack of Vilos?
- How do I setup vilo if I have a modem and router combo device provide by my ISP
- How can I submit a log for the issues I encounter when I do not have wifi?
- What do I need to set up my Vilo?
- What is the recommended distance between Vilos?
- Adding Sub Vilos