No, once any Sub Vilo has been deleted from the network in order to re-add it back to the network you will have to manually add it. Please refer to our Adding Sub Vilos article for more details on how to do this
Articles in this section
- Setting up your Vilo system
- Setting up your Wi-Fi Printer with Vilo
- After deleting Sub Vilos, can they still be added to the network automatically?
- Can I set up two separate Wi-Fi networks if I bought a 3-pack of Vilos?
- How do I setup Vilo(s) if I have a modem and router combo device provided by my ISP?
- How can I submit a log for the issues I encounter when I do not have Wi-Fi?
- What do I need to set up my Vilo?
- What is the recommended distance between Vilos?
- Adding Sub Vilos