Yes, a 3-pack can be split up and used as individual routers.
Articles in this section
- How To Enable/Disable ICMP Ping From the Vilo ISP Portal
- How To Manually Select The Wi-Fi Channel & Channel Width For A Vilo Network
- How To Disable SIP ALG
- How To Enable Hardware NAT (Vilo ISP Portal & Vilo App)
- Vilo ISP Portal Subscriber Management FAQs
- How To Remotely Configure Vilos From the Vilo ISP Portal
- Why You Should Be Familiar with How to Separate Pre-Mesh (3- Packs)
- Why You Should Be Familiar With Bridge Mode
- Why You Should Be Familiar With Port Forwarding
- Why Firmware Upgrades Are Important and How to Perform Them
Article is closed for comments.