Yes, a 3-pack can be split up and used as individual routers.
Articles in this section
- Vilo ISP Portal Subscriber Management FAQs
- How To Remotely Configure Vilos From the Vilo ISP Portal
- Why You Should Be Familiar with How to Separate Pre-Mesh (3- Packs)
- Why You Should Be Familiar With Bridge Mode
- Why You Should Be Familiar With Port Forwarding
- Why Firmware Upgrades Are Important and How to Perform Them
- Why You May Need to Submit a Log and How to Do So
- What To Do If a Network Was Assigned to The Wrong Subscriber?
- How To Delete A Network From The ISP Web Portal
- If my customer triggered a factory reset, is there a way for me to get notified?