Yes, a 3-pack can be split up and used as individual routers.
Articles in this section
- Why You Should Be Familiar With Port Forwarding
- Why You May Need to Submit a Log and How to Do So
- What to do if a network was assigned to the wrong customer?
- How To Delete A Network From The ISP Web Portal
- If my customer triggered a factory reset, is there a way for me to get notified?
- If a customer factory resets their Vilo routers, is there a way to restore their previous settings?
- Can I manage my customers' networks via the Vilo app?
- I set up a network, but don't see it in the ISP platform.
- Can I split a 3-pack up to use among different customers?
- If my customer buys a Vilo router on their own and adds it to their existing network, can we manage and monitor those newly added Vilo routers?