If you have already installed networks under an existing Vilo account (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org), follow these steps to migrate those networks to be managed by your ISP account:
- Create a primary ISP account on https://isp.viloliving.com/
- Log in and go to the Settings > Accounts to add email@example.com as another user
- Go to the Vilo app. Log out and log back in with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Vilo app, navigate to Account > Scan Vilos. (If you do not see this feature, this means you are not signed into the Vilo app using an ISP account.)
- Follow the instructions on the app to scan the QR code on the bottom of the Vilo device or the back of the packaging box. Once scanned, MAC addresses and serial numbers will be displayed. Then click OK.
- If you cannot easily scan the QR code, please contact us so we can manually generate the QR codes for you.
- Once this step is completed, you will see the installed networks on the portal