Our system will detect it if the upper level gateway is 192.168.58.x and automatically set the LAN IP address to 192.168.59.1
Articles in this section
- How to Configure Port Forwarding in the Vilo App
- Why and How to Turn on Automatic Firmware Upgrade
- If my upper level gateway is 192.168.58.x, would it conflict with my LAN IP address?
- If the private IP address is not within the range of start IP address and end IP address, can I add it as a DHCP reservation?
- How to Update Your Vilo Firmware
- In app Vilo features
- In app device features
- How to Use Parental Controls
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Restart Wi-Fi