Our system will detect it if the upper level gateway is 192.168.58.x and automatically set the LAN IP address to 192.168.59.1
Articles in this section
- Frequently Asked Questions: Bark In-Home Parental Controls
- How To Set Up Bark In-Home Parental Controls
- How to Configure Port Forwarding in the Vilo App
- How to Turn on Automatic Firmware Upgrade In The Vilo App
- If my upper level gateway is 192.168.58.x, would it conflict with my LAN IP address?
- If the private IP address is not within the range of start IP address and end IP address, can I add it as a DHCP reservation?
- How to Update Your Vilo Firmware
- In App Vilo features
- In app device features
- How to Use Parental Controls