Access levels allow admins to determine what features of the web portal sub-users are able to access. For example, you might want to deny access to "delete" networks, edit customer information or create another sub-user account.
You must set up access levels first in order to create sub-user accounts. For more information on how to create sub-user accounts, see this article.
How to Create Access Levels
- Log into your ISP Account on the Vilo ISP Portal: https://isp.viloliving.com/
- Under Settings go to "Access Levels"
- Here you will see the option to add a new access level
- Next, you must name your access level, e.g. Technician
- Then you can select which features this access level has permissions for. Once you've selected the desired permissions, click "Save."
- You now have an access level that can be used to create a sub-user account. You can also edit the access level permissions at any time through the "Access Levels" page.