If you’re an owner of a Mac computer with Apple silicon (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211814) you can download iOS and iPad OS apps to your computer. This will allow you to download the Vilo Living app to your desktop or laptop computer. You can also use touch alternatives to interact with apps (for example, you can press and hold the option key to use a trackpad as a virtual touch screen).
How to download the Vilo Living App from a Mac
- Open the App Store on your Mac computer
- Click on the profile icon in the bottom left corner. Alternatively, you can use the search function.
- Select “iPhone & iPad Apps”
- Click “Get” to download the app. In some cases, you will see the iCloud download icon, indicating the app has been downloaded from an iOS or iPad OS device previously. Once the app has finished downloading, the download button will change to "open".
- You can open the Vilo app the same as any other app on the Mac. We suggest adding it to your launchpad or dock.
Reminder: You can use touch alternatives to interact with apps (for example, you can press and hold the option key to use a trackpad as a virtual touch screen).
Article is closed for comments.