We recommend setting up your Vilos within 30 feet (or 10 meters) of one another. The closer they are, the better the connection will be. This range will vary depending on if there are walls, electronic devices, and other obstacles between each Vilo. For the best experience, please ensure Vilos are not blocked by objects and are away from other electronic devices.
Articles in this section
- Setting up your Vilo system
- Setting up your Wi-Fi Printer with Vilo
- After deleting Sub Vilos, can they still be added to the network automatically?
- Can I set up two separate Wi-Fi networks if I bought a 3-pack of Vilos?
- How do I setup vilo if I have a modem and router combo device provide by my ISP
- How can I submit a log for the issues I encounter when I do not have wifi?
- What do I need to set up my Vilo?
- What is the recommended distance between Vilos?
- Adding Sub Vilos