If your ISP only provides a static IP network to your home then Vilo cannot be set up. However, once your Vilo is set up successfully, you can configure a static IP for your home network.
Articles in this section
- Will Vilo work with my ISP (Comcast, AT&T, etc)?
- Does Vilo work with 220V outlets? Can Vilo be used internationally?
- Can I use an Ethernet cable to connect a device to one of the Vilos?
- Does Vilo store my browsing history?
- How to factory reset my Vilo
- Does Vilo support UPnP port forwarding?
- Does Vilo support static IP networks?
- What is WPA2?
- Does Vilo support IPV6?