If a page is not loading after a long time the app has most likely frozen. After a few minutes of waiting, please exit the app and re-enter it again. Make sure you close the app completely and re-open it. Try this several times until it works.
Articles in this section
- A Sub Vilo from the same package cannot be added to the network automatically after it was factory reset
- While setting up the main Vilo on an iOS device the QR code won't scan
- Can I use Vilo if I don't have a modem?
- What if my ISP does not provide a modem but I have an ethernet jack on the wall in my home for internet access?
- Does Vilo support Ethernet backhaul (Can I connect two Vilos in the same network with an Ethernet cable)?
- Does Vilo Support Bridge Mode?
- An app page is not loading during setup
- Factory reset fails
- When adding a new sub-Vilo from a different package, searching for the new Vilo fails
- The indicator light does not turn solid amber when trying to add a sub-Vilo from a different package