- A Sub Vilo from the same package cannot be added to the network automatically after it was factory reset
- While setting up the main Vilo on an iOS device the QR code won't scan
- Can I use Vilo if I don't have a modem?
- What if my ISP does not provide a modem but I have an ethernet jack on the wall in my home for internet access?
- Does Vilo Support Ethernet Backhaul (Can I connect two Vilos in the same network with an Ethernet cable)?
- Does Vilo Support Bridge Mode?
- My Device Won't Connect to The Closest Vilo
- Once setup is successful and the wifi network is working, light is flashing blue on Vilo
- After I connect to the Wi-Fi network in my phone settings, and go back to the app, it shows “failed to connect to Wi-Fi"”
- My home network is Comcast/X-Finity and the app shows no internet connection
- The app says the Ethernet Cable is not connected when the Ethernet cable is connected to my Vilo
- When I try to connect a device to the Wi-Fi network, the app shows it is connected but the device is actually not connected
- I've added a blocked website in Parental Controls but I can still browse the site on my device.
- After optimizing my Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi quality is still poor.
- Site blocking in Parental Control is not working
- What is the difference between “Allow internet access” and “Block from network” on the Device page?
- I tried to connect a device to my Wi-Fi network and the current Wi-Fi network shows “Denied access to network” but in the Vilo app, it shows this device is set to allow internet access
- Deleting current Wi-Fi network fails