Unplug the Ethernet cable and plug it back into your Vilo and try a few more times if one time does not fix it.
Articles in this section
- My Device Won't Connect to The Closest Vilo
- Once setup is successful and the wifi network is working, light is flashing blue on Vilo
- After I connect to the Wi-Fi network in my phone settings, and go back to the app, it shows “failed to connect to Wi-Fi"”
- My home network is Comcast/X-Finity and the app shows no internet connection
- The app says the Ethernet Cable is not connected when the Ethernet cable is connected to my Vilo
- When I try to connect a device to the Wi-Fi network, the app shows it is connected but the device is actually not connected
- The same device shows up twice on my list of connected devices.