In your phone Wi-Fi settings, disconnect from the Wi-Fi network and reconnect to it again, check the status of the Wi-Fi network in the Vilo app, if everything is normal, then try to connect your device again. If it still fails, try again until the issue is resolved.
Articles in this section
- I've added a blocked website in Parental Controls but I can still browse the site on my device.
- After optimizing my Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi quality is still poor.
- Site blocking in Parental Control is not working
- What is the difference between “Allow internet access” and “Block from network” on the Device page?
- I tried to connect a device to my Wi-Fi network and the current Wi-Fi network shows “Denied access to network” but in the Vilo app, it shows this device is set to allow internet access
- Deleting current Wi-Fi network fails
- Firmware update failed
- Can I upgrade the firmware when my Vilo is powered off?
- When trying to submit a ticket from the app, the app says "submission failed"
Article is closed for comments.