Be sure you press the reset button on the back of your Vilo for no more than 6 seconds. Release the button the moment the indicator light starts flashing red. If you hold the button for too long it can cause the reset to fail. See this guide on factory resets for more information
Articles in this section
- Does Vilo support Ethernet backhaul (Can I connect two Vilos in the same network with an Ethernet cable)?
- A Sub Vilo from the same package cannot be added to the network automatically after it was factory reset
- While setting up the main Vilo on an iOS device the QR code won't scan
- Can I use Vilo if I don't have a modem?
- What if my ISP does not provide a modem but I have an ethernet jack on the wall in my home for internet access?
- Does Vilo support bridge mode?
- An app page is not loading during setup
- Factory reset fails
- When adding a new sub-Vilo from a different package, searching for the new Vilo fails
- The indicator light does not turn solid amber when trying to add a sub-Vilo from a different package