To add a feature request card to the Trello board: ISP FEATURE REQUESTS, you must do the following:
- Here is the link to access the invite to the Trello board: https://trello.com/invite/b/WRiRAQPD/bef1b967e24c73a0e472cc7823d1f961/isp-feature-requests (if you do not have an account, you will need to create an account first. If you already have an account, you can log in and continue to the next step.
- After accepting the invitation, you can add a request to the ISP FEATURE REQUESTS board. You can also visit the board directly via: https://trello.com/b/WRiRAQPD/isp-feature-requests
- Before adding a request, please look at the entire roadmap to see if the request has been added. To Vote on a requested feature, select the corresponding card and click on “Vote” under the Actions section, located on the bottom-right of the window.
- You can add a request by selecting “+ Add a card”
Please use the following template when submitting feature requests:
- Name of requested feature:
- Can you elaborate on why this feature is needed and how it would improve the experience for your ISP/end-users?
- Can you provide a scenario where this feature would be used or needed?
- Can you elaborate on your expectations regarding this feature? (Please provide as much information as possible):