A Subscriber ID is now required for each network that is set up. There are two scenarios where a Subscriber ID can be created: in the Vilo ISP Portal or during the initial setup process using the Vilo App. Previously, the app could be used to assign networks to customers after the network had been set up, however, now any future assignment changes will need to be done via the Vilo ISP Portal.
How to create a Subscriber ID on the Vilo ISP Portal
- Sign in to the Vilo ISP Portal with your ISP Account
- Click on the "Subscribers" page
- Click on the "+Add" button
- In the "Add Subscriber" window, you can create a Subscriber ID to identify a subscriber in the portal. You can also add their email (this will not grant the subscriber permission to download the app; that is only done when clicking the pencil icon next to the Subscriber App account and adding their email or during the initial setup process), first & last name, address and contact information.
- Click "Save" and the Subscriber ID should now be visible from the "Subscribers" page.
Tip: We suggest creating the Subscriber ID in the portal prior to setting up the network in the Vilo app so that once you arrive at the "Subscriber Settings" page, you can input an existing Subscriber ID, auto-populating the rest of the subscriber's information.
How to manage Subscribers on the Vilo ISP Portal
- You can edit subscriber information from the "Subscribers" page by clicking the "Edit" button.
- You can delete a subscriber by clicking the "Delete" button.
- The "Customize Columns" feature will allow you to edit what information is shown for subscribers.
- You can search for subscribers using: Subscriber ID, first name, last name, e-mail, or phone number.