Enabling Guest Wi-Fi allows end users to provide internet access to visitors while preventing those visitors from being able to view connected device information; helping to prevent data or devices from being compromised either accidentally or intentionally via malware, etc.
How to create a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Sign in to the portal with an ISP Account.
- Click on "View" next to the desired network.
- Select "Guest Wi-Fi" from the top menu.
- Toggle the switch next to "Guest Wi-Fi"
- You can choose the Wi-Fi name and password, as well as the duration you'd like the network to be available for.