The Spanish version of the Vilo App is now available. App users have the option to select a language upon login by simply selecting “Language” at the top right corner. If you are already logged in, please use the following steps:
How to select a language when already signed into the app:
- From the home page of the Vilo Living App, tap on the “Account” page in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the pencil icon next to your account email. This will take you to the “My Account” page.
- Tap on the “Language” section which will take you to the corresponding page.
- You will see three options: English and Español (Spanish). Select the language you’d like to use.
- Tap on “Save” to save changes.